Gina Prosch writes books for all ages, and her fun to read stories and meditations will make a positive difference in your everyday life. Gina is also an accomplished motivational speaker who offers keynote presentations, workshops, and conference events.
Invite her to your school to learn how to use her books to make a joyful and positive difference inside and and outside the classroom.
Invite her to your annual conference to help everyone find more joy, hope, and love in their daily lives. Invite her to your corporate retreat to lead an writing workshop.
Gina speaks on a variety of topics, including inspiring creativity and imagination, creating better attitudes in the workplace, and maintaining joy and hope through difficult times. You’ll hear personal stories, get concrete strategies, and walk away with ideas you can put to use right away.
For Classroom Presentations
- Activate Your GPS! — Great Personal Skills
- Finding Joy
- Fostering Hope
- Becoming a Better Writer: Tips and Tricks that Make a Difference
- Do You See What I’m Saying?: Fun with Language and Grammar (Yes! Grammar!)
- How Do I Write a Story?
- Story Borders: Exploring the Elements of Storytelling
- What Do Writers Do All Day Anyway?
Click here for what a sample school visit might look like.
For Keynotes, Workshops, & Professional Development
- The Reading-Empathy Connection — how reading builds empathy
- Finding Joy When You’re Just Not Feelin’ It — easy ways to cultivate joy every day
- Hope is the Residue of Design — fostering hope when wishful thinking doesn’t work
- LifeRolls & CurveBalls — what to do when life throws you for a loop
- Life Stories — understand where you’ve been and write a great next chapter
- If It Sounds Like Writing — teaching writing without everyone ending up in tears