As a lifelong teacher, Gina is no stranger to speaking in front of large groups of people and guiding them through challenging material.
She’s available for keynote speeches, presentations, and breakout sessions.
Gina’s most requested keynote is her signature presentation: Finding Joy When You’re Just Not Feelin’ It. Learn concrete ways to bring more joy into your everyday, workaday world and live your best life today and every day!
Other topics include:
- The One Who Dies With the Most Fabric Wins — a quilter’s guide to developing an end of life plan
- Old School Library — a master class for people who would like head back to school for an afternoon by diving into a classic work of literature
- Life Rolls & Curveballs — Strategies for keeping your head and maintaining objectivity during stressful situations
- How to Read and Understand the Story of Your Own Life — learn how to understanding where you’ve been and write a great next chapter.
- Joyful Homeschooling — tools for embracing the homeschool life and trusting that everything really will turn out okay